Saturday, July 18, 2009

All Settled In

Everything is going great here. We are into the swing of things. Andrew has no real schedule yet, so Ben and I are going with the flow. Ben has had friends over every day, so he isn't too stir crazy yet. We having been walking every day and going to the playground. I started driving again yesterday and took Ben to a birthday party at Ultimate Play Zone. I was going to drop him off and have someone bring him home, but after about 20 minutes, I had to go back. Ben missed me. I think its going to take a while for him to forgive us for leaving him for 3 days. That is the longest he has been overnight, and he wasn't really happy with us. Other than that, he is adjusting pretty well. He really likes to kiss Andrew, like 15 times in a row. At least he's gentle!

No comments: