Sunday, October 11, 2009

Vacation Misc

This is just some of the random pics we took throughout the week. Ben had fun driving the golf cart. A little too much fun. One time I was about to drive and he stomped his foot on the gas pedal and we almost went into door of the house. Luckily I was fast with the brakes.
This was such a Daddy and Ben week. Ben wouldn't leave Mike alone for a second. They had a great time. Looking for animals in the swamps, feeding the turtles, going to the beach 3 times a day, golf carting, shell hunting, etc. Drew and I did a lot of sitting on the beach and reading. The water was so warm that I could just walk right in. No getting used to it, just dive in and swim. I also got in the pool, it was pretty cold, but I enjoyed it. I did a lot of cooking for the whole house, and that might have been the most fun for me. Overall, it was a great week!

No comments: