Sunday, December 20, 2009

Holiday Parties

Mike and I have had a holiday party at our house and went to one at our friends house. At our party most of Ben's friends were there. Every time I turned around Ben was either in his underwear or had one of his costumes on. Everyone had a great time.Last nights party was really fun. We did a gift exchange and you went in order and picked a gift. If you liked someone Else's gift, you could steal it, up to 3 times. Angie and I got it into our heads that we were all getting as seen on tv gag gifts, so it made the night really fun. I gave strap perfect and smooth away hair remover. shocker that they were the last picked and no one wanted to steal. Angie gave heeltastic and the carpet slides that you put on your feet to skateboard. Mike got those. We don't have carpet!!!!

No comments: