Thursday, August 5, 2010
Summer 2010
At the beginning of the summer, Ben and I sat down and made a list of what we wanted to do this summer, and we are almost through the whole thing!! We have had 2 birthdays, Mike and Drew. I can't believe he is 1!! You can check out our list over on the side. Its been a hot one, so we have ben in the backyard alot with the baby pool, slip and slide and hose. Drew is a big water baby. I think the hose might be one of his favorite things. One day we were out and they both went over to the pool. Drew sat inside and Ben pulled it over to the middle of the yard. Then Dew grabbed the hose and put it inside the pool. Then he kept shaking it like, why isn't anything coming out? I look forward to the rest of the summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment