How are the boys doing with the new baby?
They are both doing great. Drew is kissing a little too much, Ben wants to hug a little too much. (Ben doesn't kiss anyone anymore, just hugs) Other than that, they ignore her lot. She sleeps all the time still. Drew is really having fun throwing her diapers away and grabbing burp cloths for me.
How am I doing?
I think great. I am getting some sleep and as long as I stay organized I am fine. I have even been to the grocery store with all 3!
How is Mike doing?
He watched all 3 while I judged a cheerleading competition. I was gone for 6 hours. He lets me nap every afternoon when he gets home. Enough said!!
How is Lily?
She had her 2 week appt and is already over 8 lbs. I still think she is tiny. She is still in newborn clothes and a couple of smaller 0-3 clothes. She sleeps most of the time, I try to wake her up but she is not really into that. She only wakes up 2-3 times overnight so I can't complain. Unfortunatly she already has her first cold so we are not going many places. As much I we try to keep the germs to a minimum, with two little boys, it was going to happen. I can't wait for better weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment