



Let me start by saying that there is a reason that God made kids so cute. That being said, Drew is a handful. You will notice pics of him covered in stuff. red cake dye, desitin, vaseline, etc. You can't leave anything out with this kid. Naptime is nervous time. Is he going to sleep? What is he going to do while I think he's sleeping? He has a huge love of books. Which he destroys while he is napping. He climbs up onto the changing table by walking up the knobs and then gets stuff off of his shelf. So I have to remember to take everything back out of the room when I bring it in. (Obviously I am not too good at that!) He takes his diaper off. He throws all the clothes in his drawers down the stairs. Ben brought him at box of spaghetti (We had just gone to the store) and was pretending that they were fireworks and left them in his room. He bit open the box and covered his room in spaghetti. Ben said "An explosion went off". I try to put him in the bunk beds for naps, but I found him on top of the dresser trying to get into the turtle tank. Phew!!
That being said, he is just about the most loveable kid I could ask for. He gives the best kisses and hugs, pats you on the back and has just the sweetest little voice! He can repeat the whole alphabet, knows a lot of animals and shapes and is working on colors. He likes to sing.
MY BABY'S ALMOST 2!!!!
That being said, he is just about the most loveable kid I could ask for. He gives the best kisses and hugs, pats you on the back and has just the sweetest little voice! He can repeat the whole alphabet, knows a lot of animals and shapes and is working on colors. He likes to sing.
MY BABY'S ALMOST 2!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment