Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Good Summer

We have been having quite a busy summer. Mike and I have been doing fun things with the kids on the weekends and the kids and I have been doing tons during the week. We go to stroller strides most days and then play on the playground. I have been getting over my fear of the city and doing more down there. This wednesday we are going to the pirate ship and then taking the water taxi to the science center. I find myself so nervous to do activites with three and then I do it and its always easier than I thought. I have some really great friends who help me out almost everywhere. To all of the stroller strides moms, and especially the HMC, I wouldn't be able to do so much without you all. To my girls night girls, I wouldn't stay sane without you. Thanks Mom for watching 3 kids so Mike and I can spend sometime together. Hopefully I'm loosening up the reins. (I was told that I was stingy with my kids) The most thanks goes to my husband. Without him, none of my fun life would be possible or enjoyable.

No comments: