Sunday, October 16, 2011

Kids

Drew is really talking now. He is also finding his identity. He wears different hats every day. Whether they are his or not. He will wear a knit hat to naptime. And bring his toolbox. His toolbox goes everywhere with us. "I'm doing work!" he likes to say. He is also really enjoying Lily. He is always asking where she is if she is napping and will tell me when she wakes up. He gives her kisses and tickles her. Then he always takes it too far and ends up poking her or something like that. He loves to clean. "Drew go to bed!" "No nap! I cleaning!"
Lily is sitting up like a champ. I think she will crawl pretty soon. She can scoot backwards and rocks back and forth when she is on all fours. He is eating solid food 3 times a day now and she can clap. I have to put a bow in the little patch of hair that she has on top of her head. Its getting long and wild. She looks like a cabbage patch and also Maggie Simpson.
Ben is in school 3 days a week. He has "homework"! We do it when he comes home and then work in workbooks. Drew sits at the table with us and paints or colors. He is a perfectionist. He really wants to get everything right the first time. He is still all about legos, Thundercats new and old and Star Wars new and old.

No comments: