March has come and gone, and now I am 35. Married with3 kids. Is this where I expected to be at this point in my life? Exactly!!! I love staying at home with the kids. Through Stroller Strides and LA Fitness (Ballys) I am able to bring in a bit of money, get my workouts in, and have some responsibilites outside the home. I have the best of both worlds. I still see my friends from High School once a week and have made some wonderful new friends in the last couple of years. Mike and I have FINALLY started using a babysitter and asking friends and family to babysit so we can go out a bit. He took me a great bed and breakfast for my bday! We also went rock climbing again.
Easter was very relaxed. We went to Clarks farm. Lily was more interesting in eating the eggs then dying them. We went to a couple of hunts, but didnt get to as many as we wanted. We also did blown for the 1st time. We put tissue paper on some and painted others.
No comments:
Post a Comment